Become a creative professional who does amazing work.
I work with creatives to simplify, organize, and focus your daily life so that you're able to prioritize your creative work, and craft a portfolio that you're proud of.
What do you really need?
As creatives, we're great at having ideas, and often notoriously bad at executing and following through with them. To establish yourself in your field, you need to consistently put out good work. And to consistently put out good work, you need a solid plan, a sustainable process, and daily routines that give you the time, energy, and focus to do the work.
Who this is for:
This is for creatives of all shapes and colors, including: designers, writers, artists, bloggers, musicians, dancers, programmers, and consultants. You probably fit into one of these three categories:
- You're a full-time creative freelancer / entrepreneur.
- You do creative work on the side while having a day job.
- You do creative work while balancing part time gigs.
You might feel overwhelmed by your external commitments and obligations, drained by the act of balancing creative work with everything else that you do. Or, you feel scattered and discouraged by your long list of ideas that don't go anywhere, and don't come to fruition. Maybe you have trouble with getting unstuck, managing your time, your energy, your momentum, or even just staying focused.
It's really hard, frustrating, and embittering. I've been there. From there, I designed a sustainable system that works-- a set of tools, processes, frameworks, and approaches. I started helping creative peers, then peers of peers, and now, I'd like to help you, too.
What you'll get:
I tailor my coaching to the individual creative, and spend a lot of time getting to know you. What you get depends on what you need, but here's what I've helped people with in the past:
- Find clarity in setting your creative goals
- Get grounded in your creative voice and identity
- Get unstuck and unblocked, work on building creative confidence
- Cultivate creative focus by decluttering and simplifying your life
- Get productive by building a sustainable, creative workflow
- Effortlessly manage your commitments & resolve your stressors
How coaching works
As with any relationship, or investment in your professional growth, the more you put into it, you'll get more out of it. Here are the details:
- Intensive one-on-one coaching, 1.5-2 hours per session.
- Weekly or biweekly sessions, usually over 1-3 months.
- Session follow up emails with key takeaways, exercises, and action steps.
- Feedback and weekly accountability check-ins over email / messaging.
- Recommended resources and reading lists.
What are the next steps?
I see coaching as a collaboration more than anything else, so it's important that we both feel we're a good fit for each other. Take some time to browse my blog, or get in touch to schedule a free phone consultation. After our phone call, I'll follow up with a proposal and custom session plan for you, and we'll go from there.